HJC CS-R3 Helmet
With the all-new latest-generation CS-R3 helmet, HJC gives riders a whole new level of quality and features at a remarkably affordable price point. Its Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell gives a comfortable and lightweight fit for superior comfort, thanks to advanced CAD technology. An aerodynamic shell with large eye port opening offers excellent visibility and multiple vents deliver top-level ventilation characteristics. The plush, brushed Nylex® interior lining is removable and washable, while the Rapid Fire? Shield Replacement System provides quick, secure, tool-less shield removal and installation for on-the-go adaptability. To make for a more enjoyable ride, built-in Communication Speaker Pockets offer more versatility for on-the-go comms. HJC offers the CS-R3 in sizes XS-2XL, and it can be had in a wide variety of cool graphics options or solid and metallic colors.
- D.O.T. Approved.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- HJ-09 Anti-Scratch Faceshield: Hard coated 3D shield design provides 95% U.V. protection and Anti-Scratch coating
- RapidFire? Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal.
- ?ACS? Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Plush, Nylex® Interior: Fully Removable/Washable Interior cheek pads and liner. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- Multiple optional shields available: RST mirrored, high definition (amber), smoke & race shields with tear-off posts. Easily converts to snowmobile application with optional Dual Lens Shield or Electric Shield and Breath Guard
- Weight: XS 3.17 lbs (1.438 +/- 30g) SM to MD 3.19 lbs.